< Back to productsDownload Brochure
The crimp scaffolding has no welded joints and is ideal for heavy-duty tasks as crimp die-cast joints are three times harder than a welded alternative. The high durability of the model is especially lucrative for scaffolding rental companies.
- High pressure die cast joints ensure greater strength & durability than welded components.
- Light-weight easy assembly/disassembly method, non-corrosive & visually appearing tower compared to steel.
- Wide Towers have a maximum working height of 17m; Narrow Towers have a maximum working height of 13m. Towers above ten metres must be secured to another structure.
- Option to work at several heights at one time, by using additional platforms
- Installation & Repair works
- Industrial use